Welcome to the Van Marel family blog. With family all over our world, this should be a great way to connect and remember some of the great times that were had at the first two all-family reunions. Listed first are photos from the second reunion, which was held in Camarillo, California, on June 27 and 28, 2009. About 130 family members attended from several States, plus The Netherlands and Australia. The photos from the 2007 reunion in Orange City, Iowa, are listed toward the end of this blog.
For those of you who were not able to attend, this may whet your appetite so that you will try to join us at our next reunion. At this point, we have not received a commitment for another group to host the next reunion. Please contact Carl Van Marel at 972-772-3991, if you would like to know more about what is involved.
Enjoy the photos which will give you some indication about the fun that was held by all.
l. As you can see, this family blog is open to you at any time and you do not need to sign in and remember any more passwords!
2. You may print or save any photos on your computer, by right clicking once on the picture and following the instructions.
3. You can send copies of any pictures by right clicking once on the photo you want sent, and then follow the instructions.
4. If you wish to find a name or other word within this blog, go to the "search" block on the upper left side of the first posting, enter the word, hit enter, and a list of all blogs with that word will appear.
5. If you wish to enlarge sections of the family tree, please go to the last blog and first photo in that blog for directions.
6. If you have any photos that you would like to add, any corrections or other suggestions, please send them to Carl Van Marel at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY YOUR VISITS!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
|Willem and Rita van der Marel visiting with Valerie James and family--Megan, Jay, Lauren and Madison.|